- Participation is open to all Malaysians, aged 12 years old and below.
- This Contest open into two categories, 5-8 and 10-12 years old.
- Submission deadline is on 31st October 2018 (11.59pm) at http://www.lbs.com.my/creativecontest
- All entries must be original, unprinted, unpublished and unlicensed work.
- All submissions cannot contain elements that are gory, bloody, and/or sexual.
- By submitting your entry,you have consented and agreed to you providing the images and personal information to LBS Bina Group Berhad and agreed to the usage of said images and personal information for the purpose of this Contest only.
- Contest Winners will be contacted by LBS Bina Group Berhad or its authorised representatives to participate in events tied to the Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any submission at its own discretion.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend and edit the details of this Contest at its own discretion without prior notification.
- Pictures of prizes shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual prizes may differ from the pictures shown. Terms and Conditions apply.
- All artwork submissions must be JPG, PDF or PNG files – 72 dpi, no more than 50mb. (or A3 size: 3508 pixels x 4961 pixels)
- Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries, however they are only entitled to one (1) prize.
- Please use this format to name your files: Colour_YOURNAME.jpg.
- If you are submitting more than one design, use Colour_YOURNAME(2).jpg.
[Example: Colour_JOHNSMITH.jpg, Colour_JOHNSMITH(2).jpg]
- Failure to use the correct filename format may result in disqualification.
- No physical submission will be allowed or entertained.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a completed entry form – name, contact number and NRIC.
- The submission/s may include a creative rationale/write-up either in English or Bahasa Malaysia, however the creative rationale will not influence the judging process.